- Services have been restored and systems are operational, however, we will continue to monitor to ensure there are no further issues.
Posted 7 days ago. Sep 13, 2018 - 20:22 UTC
- The DDOS stopped at 12:05 UTC and services are now recovering. Some API issues are still being addressed, but the majority of the issues have been resolved. We will continue to monitor for any further issues.
Posted 7 days ago. Sep 13, 2018 - 13:01 UTC
- We have identified the root cause of the outage as a DDOS and are working with our upstream network providers to resolve. This issue has the highest level of attention internally and we will provide additional updates as they become available
Posted 7 days ago. Sep 13, 2018 - 11:42 UTC
- The issue affecting OpenSRS control panels and API is still being mitigated by our operations team. There are no additional updates at this time.
Posted 7 days ago. Sep 13, 2018 - 11:18 UTC
- At this time the Reseller Control Panel (RCP/UCP), Classic Reseller Interface (RWI), and Admin Web Interface (AWI) may be unavailable. Domain orders via the API are also affected.
This is currently being investigated by our operations team.
Posted 7 days ago. Sep 13, 2018 - 09:37 UTC
This incident affected: Control Panels (Reseller Control Panel, Classic RWI, End User Control Panel, Storefront, Payment Gateway, Test Environment Control Panels), APIs (OpenSRS API, OpenHRS API, Test Environment API), and Hosted Email (Cluster A, Cluster B, Webmail).