Investigating - - We are experiencing a problem with our "Messaging and Confirmation" section located within the Reseller Control panel. You may notice no templates listed upon the first login. The current workaround is to force reload your browser which these templates will then appear.
We will provide additional information after our investigation.
Nov 16, 22:18 UTC
We are performing proactive firmware upgrades to our load balancing infrastructure in order to stay ahead of security vulnerabilities and other bugs. During this maintenance window, domain management services, including registration, transfer, and trade functionality, may be unavailable, or their performance may be degraded. Also, registrants may be unable to access their Consent Management Page URL or complete Whois verification. Downtime is not expected to exceed 15 minutes, and service interruptions are unlikely.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 13, 10:49 UTC
- We are happy to report the problems related to our support chat have now been resolved.
Nov 16, 00:35 UTC
- We are experiencing issues with our Support chat at this time. When Initiating a new chat, the chat may freeze and you may not be able to further type additional information. As an alternative, please use our phone and or email support at opensrs.com/contact.
We will keep you posted with additional information.
Nov 15, 23:28 UTC
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Nov 14, 04:30 UTC
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Nov 14, 02:01 UTC
We are performing a proactive upgrade to our domain services platform. During this time, users may be unable to process registrations, transfers or updates to their domains. We recommend that our users not trigger these service requests as they may may result in partial or complete failure.
If you have any questions, please contact support at email@example.com
Oct 24, 13:23 UTC
Our operations team was able to address the issue, and our mail queues have cleared up now.
Nov 7, 14:39 UTC
We are experiencing message sending delays on the registrar mail system used to relay registrant verification and other system messages. Some messages sent may be delayed as we work through resolving the issue.
Nov 7, 11:45 UTC
- Our operations team has been able to fully restore the IMAP services for Cluster A. All services are now online.
Nov 5, 18:31 UTC
- Our team has been able to recover our webmail services. We are still working on any ongoing IMAP service degradation.
Nov 5, 17:34 UTC
- We are experiencing intermittent issues isolated to Cluster A for hosted email services. This affects webmail and IMAP services. We are seeing this only affecting a small subset of users at this time.
Nov 5, 16:48 UTC