Domain Services
Incident Report for OpenSRS
Thank you for your patience. Our engineering team has identified the issue and corrected the problem.
lookup via is now working correctly, and there should be no further interruptions

Incident Start Time: 08-05-2021 12:05:00 UTC
Incident End Time:08-06-2021 05:08:00 UTC
Total Duration:5 hours and 3 minutes.
Posted Aug 06, 2021 - 05:31 UTC
We have identified the cause of the issue is with our provider and have reached out for an update.
Posted Aug 06, 2021 - 00:50 UTC
We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Posted Aug 06, 2021 - 00:26 UTC
We have identified an issue where users are unable to perform a provider lookup via

Our team is aware of the problem and is currently investigating this issue.
Posted Aug 06, 2021 - 00:22 UTC
This incident affected: Domain Services (WHOIS).